PURPOSE |X


 As we are ending this series 

But the questions That has arised before

And will arise will never end 

A part of me will always be in dilemma of 

Wanting to know things or just 

Going on with the life busy in doing what other's are doing 

Sometimes, even I think that 

Am I taking life way too serious?

Is there anything in the end??

Is there some mystery or simply 

Some kind of truth

I know it will not fly to me

And I even know that 

I am questioning something unquestionable

Or am I just trying to make sense of something which doesn't have any sense

Until then,let's just go with the flow 

Connecting to the reality, realizing and experiencing this life,Connecting with universe ,opening ourselves to the reality 


(honestly, sometimes I think that

I am just talking rubbish ,but let's just 

T.R.U.S.T and H.O.P.E)


Comments

Popular Posts